About Recycled Ribbon
1. More eco friendly: Less pollution to the environment.Each ribbon is meticulously crafted to provide a luxurious texture and vibrant colors that perfectly complement your projects, while giving you peace of mind knowing that you are making a positive impact on the planet.
2. Recyclable: Yarn is extracted from discarded mineral water bottles and Coke bottles to achieve waste recycling. Made from premium quality recycled materials, our ribbons offer a beautiful and eco-friendly alternative to traditional options. Our recycled ribbons are made from carefully selected materials, ensuring that they are not only beautiful but also help reduce waste and promote sustainability.
3. Save resources: Reducing the amount of oil used, saving 6 tons of oil per ton of finished yarn, contributing to reducing air pollution and controlling the greenhouse effect.
4. Quality Assurance: International GRS authoritative certification, environmental indicators meet the latest European and US environmental standards.
5. The Finishing Touch with a Purpose:Elevate the beauty and impact of your gifts and crafts with our recycled ribbon, offering the perfect finishing touch with a purpose. Tie them into delightful bows that add a touch of elegance and thoughtfulness to your gift wrapping. Use them to embellish handmade jewelry or accessories for a unique and eco-friendly touch. No matter how you choose to incorporate them, our recycled ribbons serve as a reminder that small choices can make a big difference in protecting our planet and creating a better future.
1. MOQ is 1000 yards for regular sizes: 003/005/006/009/013/016/019/022/025/038MM width;
2. MOQ is 100000 yards for 002/028/032mm width;
3. MOQ is 50000 yards for 050/057/063/075/089/100mm width;
4. Dying fee: USD50 per color;
5. Dying surcharge: USD20 per color once order amount less than USD100 per color;
Other product recommendations：YAMA Polyester Stitch Ribbon 38MM Online Store Ribbon 26688